Jennifer Lopez and Pink Bikini

The singer has returned to her Puerto Rican roots with a new album of Spanish love songs and says her diva demands are in the past.




Jennifer told Britain's The Guardian newspaper: "I'm not J.Lo any more. That's all gone with all the ridiculous stories about tantrums and Egyptian sheets. That's all my past. I'm Jennifer Lopez. I think, as a woman, I've finally grown more sure of who I am. It does seem ironic that it has taken me more than a decade to basically get back to who I am. I am incredibly proud of my culture and I think I am a woman who is totally defined by my culture. My temperament, my body shape, the way I am is all very much Puerto Rican."

The 37-year-old singer-and-actress says that while recording her new album - 'Como Ama Una Mujer (How a Woman Loves)' - she was advised by her husband of two years, Marc Anthony, to concentrate on pouring out her emotions.

She said: "This is the album I'm proudest of. In fact, this is the only album I've ever recorded that I listen to in my car."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive